Katholische Hochschule Nordrhein-Westfalen Catholic University of Applied Sciences


Students from the EU member states, the EEC, from the USA and from a few additional countries do not require a visa for entry into the Federal Republic of Germany. Studentswho enter Germany from other countries, must apply for a visa with the responsible German diplomatic mission in their home country (embassy or the general consulate) prior to entering the country. When applying for a visa the students must at any rate provide that the funding of the study stay is secured for the first year of study. The respectivediplomatic mission will provide binding information about the documents that are necessary. You can obtain more detailed information about VISA requirements and the permit of residence at the homepage of the DAAD: www.daad.de/deutschland/download.

Katholische Hochschule Nordrhein-Westfalen 2018