The Catholic University of Applied Sciences offers research-intensive master degree programmes in special education and social work. The programme in social work is offered at all four campuses, and permits a variety of specialisations.
In addition to research-intensive degrees, the university offers eight master’s programmes providing additional professional qualification. Most of these programmes can be studied on a part-time basis. Students who earn their master’s degree are eligible to write a dissertation.
- Education and Social Participation, M.A. (Aachen Campus)
- Clinical Social Work, M.A. (Aachen Campus)
- Social Work in Europe, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- Networks in Social Work, M.A. (Münster Campus)
- Health Promotion in Social Work, M.A. (Paderborn Campus)
- Networks in Special Education, M.A. (Münster Campus)
- Addiction Prevention and Treatment, M.Sc. (Cologne and Munich Campus)
- Cooperative Management, M.A. (Aachen Campus)
- Social Management, M.A. (Münster and Paderborn Campus)
- Marriage, Family and Life Counseling, Master of Counseling (Freiburg and Münster Campus)
- Teachers in Health Care, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- School Administration, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- Health Care Management, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- Supervision, M.A. (Münster Campus)