The Department of Health Science at the Cologne campus offers part-time degree programmes that train students for supervisory positions in healthcare management and in nurse training. The mission of the department is to advance the field of nursing and to take into account the new demands of healthcare and senior care caused by a rapidly changing society.
- Nursing Science, B.Sc. (Cologne Campus)
- Dual course of studies in Nursing, B.Sc. (Aachen, Cologne, Münster and Paderborn Campus)
- Teachers in Health Care, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- Health Care Management, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- School Administration, M.A. (Cologne Campus)
- Marriage, Family and Life Counseling, Master of Counseling (Freiburg and Münster Campus)